Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Really?

Peyton was not lying when she said "People always leave".

It's painful when the person who used to mean the world to you became "just a boy you randomly met" - a total stranger for that matter.

What's funny is that you used to share your life experiences with each other. Through sorrow and pain, through laughters and joy - you were inseperable. You were so sure that your entire life will be spent living with that someone who promised to explore the world of uncertainties with you. The person who sends that tingling feeling in your spine just by his mere existence. The person who gives you that uncanny feeling in your tummy when he says your name. And that same person whom you cannot actually live without. And that sucks big time.

Yes, things did not go well as planned, but I cannot live my life with regret. I have loved deeply that's why I got my heart broken badly. There will come a time that all the pain will go away and I get the happiness that I truly deserve. Someday.

And so when Peyton said that "People always leave", theres a little voice deep within me, that says "but sometimes they come back.."

- C


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment