Saturday, July 13, 2013

an attempt to write about anything unrelated about 3am

What's with 3am that makes people all nostalgic and reminiscent of the past? We start to track the first ever status update we made in Facebook. The first tweet ever posted in Twitter and that first photo ever took in our Instagram. We start listening to songs that we usually hear everyday but for some reason when we hear it at 3am something - a name, an event, a place - suddenly pops out of our head for some unknown reason. Making us remember things we shouldn't. The 3am syndrome is like the #throwbackthursday of one's day. For some it sucks. But sometimes, mapapangti ka na lang din. 

I was browsing through a friend's album and I happen to ran across this photo:

 

It's our first ever photo together (Yay!) I know this isnt an attractive first picture of us with that sampayan kind of background. And not to mention, J almost fading into that sampayan background.

I remember that day from last year -- November 11, 2013, after midnight. It was her mom's birthday celebration. A party that I never wanted to go to in the first place. But remembering it now, Im so glad that I did. :)

That picture of us was the start of our life photo album together. Eight months passed and look where we are now?

Never did I thought that I will get in to this point of my life. -- several destinations traveled, stories shared together and countless photos of us taken. Haaay. :)

Ive said it before and I will say it again. I HSVE NEVER BEEN THIS HAPPY.

For our "pseudo monthsary" celebration. :)

I dont have to say it. Coz you already know I do.

XO

#baduy #cheesy #clingy

No comments:

Post a Comment