Saturday, November 5, 2011

Sea Sick

I have a weak stomach for sea sailing. I get sea sick easily and dining in Prestige Cruises was definitely a bad idea.


I was left with no choice. I had to board with my family to spend my Kuya Allen's pre-birthday celebration dinner -- his last birthday to spend with us before he go to SG.

Traffic was so bad that we thought we couldn't make it to our 8 o'clock reservation. Thanks to my kuya's good driving skills and directions instinct we made it on time.


That's the yacht beside ours.



While waiting for the "ship" (As what baby Enzo believes it to be) to depart, we just killed boredom and ignored our growling stomachs by taking photos and enjoying the feel of being in a yacht. *ehemfeelingmayaamnehem*

 And at last, after the long wait, food was served -- Buffet style. In this kind of setting, what you pay for isn't the food. AND THIS IS THE TRUTH. Food ain't bad at all but it's not really satisfying and not to mention not enticing to eat. It was rather disappointing. And the singers just added to my disgust when they kept on singing songs alien to our ears. They kept on mumbling some Korean shit which I am unfamiliar to and I'm hellava sure that I am not alone. No offense meant to KPOP fans. 

I like their brownies though. It made up for all the nasty shits.. :)





My advice? Learn to appreciate what your eyes can see. Feast on the beautiful shoreline view from the yacht. Enjoy the experience and don't spoil the fun. In my case, I was happy because I was able to spend quality time with the whole family.



At the end of the day. Family is still the priority.

PS. Can somebody just remind me not to order Starbucks' Cranberry White Chocolate Cappucino? It's very addicting. :s

PSS. I'll create a photo blog of me and my pamangkin next. Hihihi. =">

No comments:

Post a Comment